Best Naturopathy clinic in Zirakpur
WHAT IS NATUROPATHY?
Naturopathy is a form of healthcare that combines modern treatment with traditional methods. It includes alternative, natural therapies to modern medicine. Naturopathy focuses on : the body’s capacity to heal itself. preventing health problems.
Feel Free to Consult With Us !
Reflexology is the application of pressure to areas on the feet (or the hands). … The theory behind reflexology is that areas of the foot correspond to organs and systems of the body. Pressure applied to the foot is believed to bring relaxation and healing to the corresponding area of the body.
Acupressure practitioners use their fingers, palms, elbows or feet, or special devices to apply pressure to acupoints on the body’s meridians. Sometimes, acupressure also involves stretching or acupressure massage, as well as other methods.
Best Naturopathy clinic in Zirakpur
Physiotherapy is one of the most widely used forms of treatment adopted for gaining relief from low back pain.
A balanced and healthy navel center balances the mind and brain and keeps the person stress free and increases the memory.
It is the third most common musculoskeletal complaint presenting to physiotherapy. The definition of shoulder pain is not so clear cut
Reiki & Healing
BENEFITS OF NATUROPATHY
1. Disease prevention Preventing the disease from developing in the first place, is the most effective way of combating it. In Naturopathy, prevention of disease is at the forefront of the field, followed by proper nutrition in order to gain a healthy body & a healthy immune system.
2. Treatment of disorders Naturopathy has the power to holistically treat many of the common ailments by traditional medicine. Some of the most common types of disorders & disease treated using naturopathy treatment are digestive disorders, allergies, headaches, common colds, skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis. The key part of managing the symptoms is nutrition & another part of the naturopathic process.
3. Sleeping aid: Naturopathic medicine offers solution to overcome insomnia & other sleep disorders. Herbal treatments offered in Naturopathy combined with a nutritional regimen ultimately helps better sleeping habits.
4. Alternative therapies: Naturopathy offers multiple treatments depending on the individual requirements. It employs the use of natural supplements, herbs, botanical remedies, homeopathy, performing reiki & acupuncture, or facilitates a powerful combination of these treatment options.
5. Increases self-awareness: Naturopathy treatment helps connect the patients with their inner self. It helps the patients better understand their bodies. As when one gets to know their body, they better understand what it’s trying to communicate in the form of symptoms. It eventually helps one listen to their body as to what it’s telling when they experience aches, pains or other symptoms.
6. Changes the way one think: Naturopathy is an approach that emphasizes on a combination of emotional, physical & spiritual wellness, so one is exposed to a holistic path to health. It helps one recognize the importance of spiritual, psychological & social elements to one’s well- being.
7. Safe & effective treatment: Naturopathic practice aims at treating the underlying disease & disorders & restoring the natural body functions by encouraging the body’s own healing capacities. It assist’s the body’s healing powers by using safe & effective non-pharmaceutical approaches. It is a highly individualized treatment that involves facilitating effective restoring techniques, self-care decisions, and much more which can prevent future health problems. Naturopathy stimulates positive thinking, lowers stress, anxiety & depression, improves overall health, enhances outlook, boosts optimism, improves one’s ability to cope with health-related issues. It is an individualized